Your Quick Quote request
Thank you for your enquiry - your quotation will be emailed shortly.
What happens next?
- We send you a quote and a link to our booking agreement for you to review and sign.
- The quote will contain a quote number, which will be required on all correspondence in order that we can match your quotation to your booking, payment and delivery details.
- If you wish to proceed you then pay the reservation fee* (non-refundable), together with your signed agreement.
- Once we have processed your reservation fee, your caravan is then reserved.
- As soon as possible after the above (within a maximum of 10 working days), we require two forms of ID (including one photo ID if possible), both of which must contain the same address. We then confirm that your caravan hire is booked. Please note we reserve the right to decline a booking, and if so, the reservation fee will be returned in full.
- Before 30 days prior to collection you must send us the full fee, as per your quote. Please note that at this stage we keep your reservation fee which then becomes a refundable deposit.
- Your deposit is returned to you in full once the caravan has been checked and valeted to ensure that it has incurred no damage or loss whilst in your possession, and is in a reasonably clean and tidy condition.